ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 90 miata 60xxx ,silver , bone stick has an LSD not sure if all of them came with it do just stating that I have one hah? .. Pretty clean inside and out old man had it siting In his garage forever .. An the ac still work will post pics soon

·
Registered
531 Posts
Post some pics!
Welcome to the forum!
What area are you in? I grew up in pearl city/ewa/waipahu area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just droped it and put rims tonight ... Unfortunuately it's with generic coilovers ... Gonna order some suspension sometime this week

·
Registered
21 Posts
So living in Hawaii, other then the once a day rainfall you guys seem to get, is there any reason to ever put the top up?

Nice car, post some more pics with the wheels and the drop.
Vandalism over here is a problem, but just like every where else i guess. Hawaii isnt really as nice as everyone on the mainland make it seem to be. After living here for 20 years, it kind of gets boring, but nonetheless, if you can look past all the negatives here, there is no place like hawaii.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Vandalism over here is a problem, but just like every where else i guess. Hawaii isnt really as nice as everyone on the mainland make it seem to be. After living here for 20 years, it kind of gets boring, but nonetheless, if you can look past all the negatives here, there is no place like hawaii.
Hence why I moved to oregon! 21 years of double the price of everything and working 2 jobs to get by will make you get off that rock lol

·
Supporting Member
209 Posts
sawp buu! another fellow HI member here. welcome to CR.

anyways we need better pics! :p looks like my car, rims and all. i think we all need to do a miata meet one day :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts