ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody - I just picked up a NA Miata with a few mods over the weekend. I've always been interested in the car but have never owned one.

The car is a black '94 with a Jackson Racing M45 supercharger and quite a few other mods - I've already started searching CL in search for a torsen LSD to help liven up the handling a little.

I love driving and go to the track every few months with my EG hatch, when I'm not doing that I can be found on iracing which is a fun sim racing game.

After searching some of the other Miata forums, CR looks like the best place for me. In time, I'm hoping to learn a lot more about the Miata.

Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

The Miata @ Laguna Seca looks like a cool event, unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My wife and I go camping at Laguna Seca a few times a year - the last time was in October for the Rennsport reunion. I was able to see a lot of cool things that event from Porsche 959s to the upcoming 918 Hybrid.

This is a horrible picture of the car but its the only one I have of it. I'm trying to find a set of different wheels since I'm not a huge fan of the ones they came with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts