ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned an NA Miata last year, and I've regretted it since, so I finally had the chance to pick this bone stock NB Miata last week :D

I took this pic because I thought the fall leaves are to beautiful to not play in:

More pictures are on our site: http://www.grocerygettercrew.com/home/2011/11/23/ggc-project-miata/

I hope to learn more about these awesome roadsters as well as contribute to the site in the future :D
Any other NYC roadster owners here?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U didnt like your NA?
Thanks guys :D

Rusty- I actually miss the light[er]weight NA, as well as the charming flip ups, but figured I should get a newer model for daily driving, and it was one of the more affordable lower mileage cars I could afford in the NYC area. Miatas don't come cheap here haha

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from Flushing Queens, typical lurking grounds of the asians haha.
Oh nice Bullet! I feel like I've seen your green nb, but can't clearly picture it in my mind... We'll park next to each other in the upcoming events :D

Are there enough miata enthusiasts in NYC to have a small meet?

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone :D I'm loving it, but I kind of want to sit in another NB to see if mine is idling rough or it's just normal.

Thanks Chris! I still hope to get better with my photography skills so I can make our website stand out from all the amateur ones lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome to the forums.... Brooklyn checking in over here

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thanks everyone :D I'm loving it, but I kind of want to sit in another NB to see if mine is idling rough or it's just normal.

Thanks Chris! I still hope to get better with my photography skills so I can make our website stand out from all the amateur ones lol

Let me know if you need a hand with a few things, I have an NB, im also friends with mike smith from Leg1t, just drop a line and lemme know.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Suffolk County, checking in.

I'm definitely down for a meet!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts