ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 94 Montego Blue M-Edition with 150k. Has the typical rust in the rockers, but the rest of the car is in pretty good condition. Hope to learn more about this platform and meet some Miata-heads, as I come from a Honda background.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome,

Where are you located? I'm also in the fox valley (oshkosh). We all need to meet up soon. Get all sorts of Bo Bandy'd.

I like the car, used to have a montego myself (_spyder's car now). You have any plans for it? What hondas did you have?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome,

Where are you located? I'm also in the fox valley (oshkosh). We all need to meet up soon. Get all sorts of Bo Bandy'd.

I like the car, used to have a montego myself (_spyder's car now). You have any plans for it? What hondas did you have?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I bought the car in Milwaukee, but I'm from Plaindfiled, IL. I plan to use this as a daily: suspension mods, wheels, front lip, etc. I still have my Hondas: boosted JDM DC2, AP1, and a EF sedan. Put too much work into them to let them go.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I bought the car in Milwaukee, but I'm from Plaindfiled, IL. I plan to use this as a daily: suspension mods, wheels, front lip, etc. I still have my Hondas: boosted JDM DC2, AP1, and a EF sedan. Put too much work into them to let them go.
Welcome to Cr from your neighbor in Montgomery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts