ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a n20 backfire and fubar'ed my muffler. had my stock one from my zx9r still, so i put that in

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Good old J-Ville. sweet..... hey you ever go to the Vector factory out there? How is the FCMC? I used to live up there for 5 years when i had my 1st Miata.

There is a perfect four leaf clover up there on Southside Blvd & JTB, i used to run that every friday night on the way home from the clubs until i got dizzy, hahhaa lost many a mustang on that, yeah baby! they could never hang those curves like the Miata.

PhatMiata

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good old J-Ville. sweet..... hey you ever go to the Vector factory out there? How is the FCMC? I used to live up there for 5 years when i had my 1st Miata.

There is a perfect four leaf clover up there on Southside Blvd & JTB, i used to run that every friday night on the way home from the clubs until i got dizzy, hahhaa lost many a mustang on that, yeah baby! they could never hang those curves like the Miata.

PhatMiata
vector factory? fcmc? and i know about the clovers on arlington and university north, but havent even tried hitting them with any speed. i will try to get a sound clip up. i was doing burnouts and attempting to do dougnuts when i took that pics, so my friend has a vid or two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts