ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Just purchased my new baby from my brother in law a few months ago. She's red and ready to show. She's not my first Mazda but she's the best looking one. I only use her on the weekends and will post some photos of her shortly. I hope to meet other NA owners in my area soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do. I'll post it as soon as I can figure out how to do it. Probably within the next day or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Chris, I have the latest Moss catalog and couldn't figure out what to get for my baby. I wanted to start with a turbocharger, but know that that's not in my budget yet. Do you carry those blacked out wiper arms? Your catalog is always within arms reach wherever I am, just so I can ogle at it and figure out what I can get for the little girl. Can you suggest something? ... :)

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Well, let's see. First off, I'd like to say "thank you!" for getting our parts catalog!

So, are you looking for other things that will make your Miata feel fast until you can buy a supercharger or turbo? Or dress up stuff just for now? You ask about blacked out wiper blades and I don't think we carry what you're looking for there, unfortunately.

We're going to have our Performance Sale in a couple of weeks, so if you're thinking of an intake, exhaust, brake kit, suspension bits - you might want to wait and shop our site then. If you're on our mailing list for the catalog you should be getting a sale flyer in your mailbox.

For dress up, we've got quite a few grilles for NA, in different styles and black vs. chrome.
Chrome replacement mirrors from ILM are a great kit and look nice.
Moss has both hood lift and trunk lift kits, the hood lift is really nice because you remove the prop rod (always gets in the way it seems).
Otherwise maybe a VooDoo brand shift knob or brake handle?

And just for the record, Moss does superchargers only, not turbos - not a big deal I just thought I'd clear that up.

Happy shopping and let me know if I can help you find anything!

Take care,
Chris

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome, there's norcalroadsters.net, as the name suggests, it's a norcal group, they hold gtg every weds. Now moar pics!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts