Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BRAND NEW FUNCTION AND FORM COILOVER

ASKING PRICE:sold sold sold sold

COILOVER SPECS

-Adjustable Ride Height

-Dampening pre-set for optimal ride quality
-Adjustable from lower mount, which allows user to retain full shock travel and pre-load adjustments.
-Dual Tube shock design for maximum ride comfort and durability.
-Steel construction of lower mounts for increased durability and minimal flex under load.
Spring Rates F: 8Kg R: 6kg

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I didnt know they made these for miata.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm curious to know more about these, I was almost about to pull the trigger on some Megans, how do they compare.

·
Registered
638 Posts
These look like re-branded Yonaka's :) or i guess i should say coilovers that have been re-branded... which Yonaka's are also identical in design...

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
You seem to sell a lot of BNIB stuff. Are you affiliated with a vendor? What's the story?

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
You seem to sell a lot of BNIB stuff. Are you affiliated with a vendor? What's the story?
He obviously works at a shop.

·
Registered
412 Posts
You just set yourself up.... Never give these guy's ammo. Your answer should have been "no story..." and "nope".

·
Registered
213 Posts
He did do a good job of spreading out his sales. Hasn't sold anything since June. Wonder if he has another account or two.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He did do a good job of spreading out his sales. Hasn't sold anything since June. Wonder if he has another account or two.
I only have this account and I only sell my personal parts that I purchase that I decided not to install. In this case sold my car and no longer need the coilover.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I only have this account and I only sell my personal parts that I purchase that I decided not to install. In this case sold my car and no longer need the coilover.
If that's the case carry on. No harm no foul but please do be familiar with classified policies. Thanks nightdrifter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts