ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, If i didn't spend all my $$$ on the RHT (which i don't regret) i'd like MS spring/sways or MS coilovers. Next, the roadstersport exhuast and midpipe. Maybe new wheels and tires next year after i wear out my stocks. For the stuff you can't install in your driveway, what shops do you guys trust?

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Great looking NC you got. Best color IMO. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man i love how the NC is the perfect mix of NA and NB. Gorgeous car man

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marble white is growing on me. Everyone likes its.... I only chose white because it was the only 06 on the lot with the suspension pkg

·
Registered
1 Posts
awesome dude. I was too excited about the NC in 2005 that I traded it in before I even knew there was going to be a PRHT, but i'm not complaining either, both versions still kick major ass. That's great though seeing another NC out here! I live in La Palma (next to Cerritos), so every time I cruise around, the NC's I see usually have old white ladies behind the wheel. It's not that I don't like them, but it'd be awesome if I could get to talk to someone that might be modding an NC and not just using it as a daily driver. If i see you around socal, i'll definitely holler! I wish I had the money to get some JIC coilovers or even an intake, but i'm just friggin broke. Peace!

-Stephen "tpen"

2006 Mazda MX-5 (NC/3rd gen)
Galaxy Grey, 6MT, soft top, TCS/DSC, Torsen LSD
Stock (for now)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tpen, if you're not busy and in the long beach area i hang out with a lot of my friends with Mitsubishi Evolutions at 2162 e.willow signal hill 90755 at It's a Grind, Tuesday/ time: 7pm ( close to cosco). I got a lot of attention when i got rid of my old car but i hate being the only MX-5 in the parking lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts