ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfiyiifQIA

I built this yesterday to replace a rusting twisted piece of brake line. It took 3 hours and two trips to Napa to do it properly :D :D :D :D oh and $15 plus spare wire loom.

what do you guys think? does the fire breathing dragon miata look work? or should i have it come out of the edges of the winshield? maybe the mazda emblem??? I made it easy to reroute i just can't decide!!!

Thankyou in advance for the ideas!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, thanks guys. I angled it in front of my headlights in the hopes that the plumes would be backlit and i think it worked :) It is not as noticeable as i wanted but maybe that is for the best. I didn't really want a 10 foot pillar of nitrous coming off of my car! :/ lol

Although i used to have the problem with mustangs at the track that i would use my purge and they would just look from side to side in confusion... so maybe i should set off flares or something? maybe a disco strobe with lasers?

·
3,857 Posts
Very nice, I would like to do the same but spraying in my intercooler :)

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
That's really cool! The only thing I would change would probably be the headlights to HID's. That would really look sick. Your headlights do look very white in the vid though.

·
Registered
718 Posts
pretty sweet

but for some reason, I can't help but think that the nitrous purging right there looks like some character in an anime crying.

screw HIDs though, get strobes that go off when you purge the nitrous. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now that you mention it [epic] i see the crying face too when i watch it with the sound off...

I might do HID's at some point but that is a project for later ;)

how about red LED's to light the plume?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW! now that I like! I can make my solenoid do that rapid fire effect easily!!! THAT is so cool!

Thanks Freedomgli :) (although i never got why people had it come out of the center of the hood) what if you are in a situation where you don't want everyone within a quatermile to know?

oooooo... i could even make the delay between bursts adjustable... to make it look like it was breathing or sound like a machine gun. :D

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
I actually thought of getting that ZEX led piurge kit that changes the colors of the plume.. thats how much of a ricer I am :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually thought of getting that ZEX led piurge kit that changes the colors of the plume.. thats how much of a ricer I am :)
I've actually thought of making my own out of an old squirt gun that shoots a colored water stream. (has to be the same concept)

what does that make me? :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts