ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've just picked up a 2002 splash green mica with 20,000 on the clock. i'm a big racing nut and used to have a blue and white turbo diesel beetle track toy, but found that it was too much work. i found my self in the garage or waiting on funds more than driving and learning. i'm still preping my car for track abuse, so i can take it out to sebring and road atlanta. i need to get some pictures up, but i think this weekends autocross should come with photos.

-Lucas

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Yo, you had that 400 ft/lb Beetle in GRM, right?

·
Supporting Member
612 Posts
welcome! pretty close daytona/deland. you going to deland autocross this weekend? If so I'll see you out there. going to watch a little bit.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Welcome to the club, be sure to check out the SouthEast section for updates on events in your area, or if there are some events you know of that are not listed, please post them up!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'll be at DeLand with my 91 BRG ( #91 ES, you'll know me by my yellow wheels, and if that doesn't do it, my license plate is WOWAK, and if that doesn't do it, my helmet says WOWAK on the back, so you have no excuse to not introduce yourself to me.) ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, i had that bug, i still do. i'm trying to sell it.

wowak, remember me in that white toyota yaris in h-stock? that was me too. and thank you guys for the welcome.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yes, i had that bug, i still do. i'm trying to sell it.

wowak, remember me in that white toyota yaris in h-stock? that was me too. and thank you guys for the welcome.
YAR!! If you can hustle a Miata around the way you did that tiny egg car, you should be in good shape!

I don't think I actually met you last month, so I'll have to make sure I meet you sunday. My band is playing in Cocoa Beach saturday night, so I'm going to be dead tired sunday morning.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
naah thats fine, i grope other's too. no wait.........

when did you see it?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
naah thats fine, i grope other's too. no wait.........

when did you see it?
The old rice spot at the old UC7 then at the Ecco meets at Waterford Lakes.

I only meet with the Florida Drift forum now.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Note: I see all and know all.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I saw your car yesterday but every time I walked by it you weren't around, or at least I didn't see you; I would have liked to have introduced myself to you. I'll see you there next month.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts