ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to miatas and I just got 1990 red miata with an LS1 motor. The car runs great and is mechanically sound, but the exterior is horrendous, so it's sort of a project car.

First I need to attack the lights, I'm wanting the flush lights but it seems AAC is the only one who sells them and they are backordered indefinitely, so I'm thinking about using some aftermarket flush lights from a C5 vette. Anyone tried this?

Also looking into the Aspire "baby vanquish" re-body kit, although it seems very expensive and they haven't gotten back to me about shipping prices yet. I'm really just wanting to change the whole look of the car, maybe a rocket dancer front bumper and some fenders to allow for wider tires.

I look forward to all the information you guys have put together here, it's really a great site!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I happen to think flush lights are ugly. Have you thought about low-pro ones instead? Welcome!

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
There were AAC flushies on eBay just yesterday I think. I have a set I'm not using too, but I'm missing lenses.

Anyways. Welcome. I wish I had LSX power in my life.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
Also looking into the Aspire "baby vanquish" re-body kit..........................................

I look forward to all the information you guys have put together here, it's really a great site!
dont do it man! why the **** buy a good ls1 powered miata just to **** it up??

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey. Come to the Brookhaven Mellow Mushroom on Dec. 10th. A bunch of us guys from the local Mx5 forum are having a get together around 3. We would love to have you!

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts