ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics on the track with my newly installed Sportmax 002 (o offset) and Betrayed´s flares.
Rgds

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
That looks so sick! I'll be running the same fenders and wheels as soon as spring finally comes around up here. What size tires are you running? I have a newish set of 225-40-16 from an old set of wheels that I'll transfer over.

·
Registered
98 Posts
may i ask where i can ge those flares
HEy Jason, we have the same flares instock. Swing by so I can show it to ya :wink: . ALthough the one i have rightnow is already sold but im getting more this Wed or Thurs.

C2

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks so sick! I'll be running the same fenders and wheels as soon as spring finally comes around up here. What size tires are you running? I have a newish set of 225-40-16 from an old set of wheels that I'll transfer over.
I don´t know about 225/40R16 on the front fenders.

I use 205/45R16 in front and 225/45R16 semi slicks on the rear, no rubbing issues (shocks on the stiffest position though).

225/40R16 may be the best all around size for the track. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have several sets in stock at www.racinglifestyle.com right now. Ive run the widebodies 17x10s 15mm offsets with 255 in the rear and 225s on 17x8.5 10mm no problem. 245s would depent on your camber setting and such. I was told by someone else that they had run a 245, but that was an email I recieved back in the day, so I have no way of confirming or denying it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts