ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! I have some new pics with my newly installed Sportmax 002's and BSP low-pro headlights. I'm not slammed like boostmx5 or djsqiigles, but I like the stance as this is my daily driver. I'm running FM springs/KYB AGX's with 195/45-15 Kumho Ecsta SPT's. I have an Eastwood fender roller coming on 8/21, but I haven't had any rubbing issues yet (the roads are fairly decent in Naples,Fl). I got the BSP's for $150(!) on eBay. I have a new rear bumper and the lower R spoiler going on in the next couple of weeks (once they're painted), along with some new black altezza tail lights. More pics to come! [/img][/url]

·
3,542 Posts
Nice wheels! The stance looks fine to me, I'm not into the "slammed for looks" look myself (though the car sure looks nice when slammed)

BSP looks good, are you satisfied with the light output?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I haven't had a chance to try the BSP's at night yet, but I replaced all 4 bulbs before I installed them. I still got one hell of a deal though, the whole assembly is in great condition. I'll have to replace some of the lamps soon, but BSP's website is under construction.

·
3,542 Posts
I'm still kicking myself for missing out on a "swap BSP lo pro for stock headlights" deal with a local clubmember. :lol:

·
3,857 Posts
AWESOME CAR!!!
I love the look of the sportmaxs and the low pros...
Are these the brainstorm units?

·
3,857 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Red Obsession you go up to Ft. Myers much? I live in Sarasota, but my parents live in FM and I go down there about twice a month. I really need to take an in person look at you car someday soon...are you part of a local club down there, that maybe has some meets that I could wind up at? The stance IMO is perfect, great job!!!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red Obsession you go up to Ft. Myers much? I live in Sarasota, but my parents live in FM and I go down there about twice a month. I really need to take an in person look at you car someday soon...are you part of a local club down there, that maybe has some meets that I could wind up at? The stance IMO is perfect, great job!!!
No, I don't go to Fort Myers much (at least with my roadster), although I want to go to the SCCA event in early September in FM. I don't belong to a club either. The Miata club of SW florida meets on Thursdays usually and I haven't had a chance to make it up there to check them out. And I don't have believe there are many, if any, clubs in Naples. If you know of any clubs let me know!

Thanks for all the compliments!

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
No, I don't go to Fort Myers much (at least with my roadster), although I want to go to the SCCA event in early September in FM. I don't belong to a club either. The Miata club of SW florida meets on Thursdays usually and I haven't had a chance to make it up there to check them out. And I don't have believe there are many, if any, clubs in Naples. If you know of any clubs let me know!

Thanks for all the compliments!
Oh, I did not know that there was an SCCA event going on down there, I will have to look into that. I have never been in contact with the SW Fl miata club, I have seen some of the members cars around there though. As far as any other clubs, I am a part of tampabaymiatas.net that is a good group, but obviously that is all the way in Tampa, and from naples...well I am sure you know how long that drive is! If I am in Ft. Myers on a thursday night sometime, then we will have to meet up at one of their meetings.

·
3,857 Posts
Hey how come and you don't have them in yet?

·
Registered
441 Posts
looks good!! did you make those turn signal vents your self?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks good!! did you make those turn signal vents your self?
Thanks! Yes I did make the intakes. I also made the front grille. They were made from bulk aluminum with 1/4" holes. I'm making a new set out of stainless steel mesh soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts