ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally ditched the Enkeis and my grilfriend (JennB) traded in the MINI for a beautiful 2005 Mazdaspeed Miata. So tonight we took a few quick pics of the cars. It was a little on the late side so most of them didn't turn out so great. Also went to The Dragon on sat. and snapped a few pics while ata Fontana Dam.

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17lb ea :)

they're 17x7.5 + 35

·
3,857 Posts
The mazdaspeed looks like an suv close to your car :)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I think you should steal her headlights or paint yours :mrgreen: Looking clean to the both of you!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
We're only had mine a week. It won't look like that for long ;) I'm counting down to the installation of the first mods and carefully selecting some wheels.

I do love this car though.

·
Registered
831 Posts
nice man, i used to have a set of 16 d2's. loved them, just not offset enough for me...i think they were 38 or 40. dookie for me.

·
Registered
498 Posts
We're only had mine a week. It won't look like that for long ;) I'm counting down to the installation of the first mods and carefully selecting some wheels.

I do love this car though.
Nice to see you on the board, now smack Mike and get him to mod your's now :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I am not sure on the rims, seem off to me, but maybe they look better in person.

We need to hang out so again, stupid school and work.

Blah

·
Registered
563 Posts
Kinda like those corny wedding gift towels, "His" and "Hers".

·
Registered
9 Posts
both cars look great!

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it'll be upgraded soon :)

thanks guys, i did like the Enkei wheels, but they gave the car sunken battleship syndrome :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts