ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics with my new R package lower spoiler and JDM Eunos license panel installed, as well as a pic of my new chrome valve cover.

·
Registered
592 Posts
DAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMNNNNNN!

Very nice.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Thanks for the compliments!!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I see that you painted the lip spoilers red to match the car.

How did you prep the R-package lip spoilers for paint?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see that you painted the lip spoilers red to match the car.

How did you prep the R-package lip spoilers for paint?
Tim,
I painted the front spoiler and rear upper spoiler using flexible primer and Classic Red paint from Tower Paints. The rear lower I had a body shop paint along with a new bumper and license panel. The rear lower is the fiberglass piece from the UK.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again everyone for all the compliments. :D I wish I could find more roadster fans down here! :cry:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Same her Red. All there is here is 240 and honda owners and the ocasional Z car. I usually wave to other miata people I see but they look at me with a confused look. I have the only "tuner" miata here. I'm trying to get my mom to mod her RX-8. That would make only 2 moded mazda's.

BTW...Were is Naples at in FL. Is it near Destin. Next summer i'll be in destin to earn a some money. McDonald's starts at $10 an Hr. Can you say high rollin!!! 8)

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW...Were is Naples at in FL. Is it near Destin. Next summer i'll be in destin to earn a some money. McDonald's starts at $10 an Hr. Can you say high rollin!!! 8)[/quote said:
Naples is WAY far south. Probably 7 hours or more. Destin is up in the panhandle and Naples is on the west coast as far down as I-75 goes before it turns east to Miami. The closest to me on CR.net is Sarasota as far as I know, which is still 1 1/2 hours away!!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Naples is WAY far south. Probably 7 hours or more. Destin is up in the panhandle and Naples is on the west coast as far down as I-75 goes before it turns east to Miami. The closest to me on CR.net is Sarasota as far as I know, which is still 1 1/2 hours away!!
I'm one of those!! :mrgreen: I live about 85 miles from you man, still a long haul!! Lovin' the Sportmax's, +0 offset? Clean looking car man!

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm one of those!! :mrgreen: I live about 85 miles from you man, still a long haul!! Lovin' the Sportmax's, +0 offset? Clean looking car man!
Thanks Lost! Yeah, they're 0 offset. I gotta take a cruise up to the Tampa area if I knew everyone was getting together. Let me know of anything coming up.

·
Registered
559 Posts
BTW...Were is Naples at in FL. Is it near Destin. Next summer i'll be in destin to earn a some money. McDonald's starts at $10 an Hr. Can you say high rollin!!! 8)[/quote said:
That sux. I love the spotmax's too. I cant decide on them or Drag DR20's. Hopefully there are non-rice and non-douche miata owners in destin. I'll be there ALL summer. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts