ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The real deal.
A New ultra rare Pit Crew Racing front bumper for NA models 1990-1997.
Comes with the two optional chrome bumperettes as well. (A $400 option)
Brand new, unpainted.

Located in the GTA in Ontario, Canada.
Can drive it within reasonable distance for a fee or ship it as well.

Price reduced to $1500 USD!!!
Thanks.

Attachments

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Heads up for anyone considering buying. Just be aware it will likely be packed in a box with no padding and with pieces missing. Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
(Sigh) this is tempting.

how do you know Corifto? :confused:

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
did you.....buy from this same seller? because otherwise you're just making assumptions, and i'm sure you could pm this guy and confirm it will be packaged properly
I bought Nakamae door panels. He shipped them in a box with literally no padding.

Here's some of the damage.

http://www.imgur.com/a/esceK

On top of that the door straps were not in the box. No initial attempts at an apology or even a "I'll look for them here." His defense of the damage was that the oem door pads were old and break easily. Funny that something wouldn't break because it isn't packaged properly.

When I politely asked him to look to see if he had accidentally forgot to send the straps, he said sure, he was just really busy.

I told him no problem, I understand. 3 hours later he told me to ship the panels back.

While waiting for my refund, I explained my frustration, and he replied that he ran a business and didn't have time to deal with this stuff, and that I never gave him time to look for the straps.

I might have forgotten what no problem means. But last I checked it basically says sure take your time.

Now I know gokartn bought mirrors that were also poorly packed and lucky to survive, as well as one of willywongka's friend who bought GV tails that were also horribly packaged.

Is that enough for you?

Bonus, I made an album of how to properly pack door panels to help inform people how to avoid this.

http://www.imgur.com/a/Tqgvk

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
funny he even asked like Corifto doesn't know what he's talking bout.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry about the issues Corifto.
Not sure this is the proper place to slander another forum member but.
I did give you a full refund no questions asked.

Anywho, I can assure the buyer of this Pit Crew front end that it will arrive properly packaged.
Lowering the price to $1500 USD plus shipping!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Sorry about the issues Corifto.
Not sure this is the proper place to slander another forum member but.
I did give you a full refund no questions asked.

Anywho, I can assure the buyer of this Pit Crew front end that it will arrive properly packaged.
Lowering the price to $1500 USD plus shipping!
It isn't slander if it is true....
"slan·der

noun
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

verb
make false and damaging statements about (someone)."

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Slander? Nope. Public Service Announcement? Yes.

Yes, we're "square" from the refund you offered. I would have much rather kept the panels if you found the straps, even with the damage from your "packaging". It was clear you had no intent to search for them in the 3 hours between "Sure, I'll take a look" and the "I'd rather have the panels bacK". I would have happily waited for them. But you made it clear when you told me you didn't have time to deal with things like this.

I think it's clear the refund wasn't "no questions asked". There were a lot of questions. I'd be happy to share the entire email conversation.

This is a great price on the bumper I'd admit it's almost tempting to buy it myself, but based on our previous dealings I'd be better off buying something else.

I hope the door panels I sent back have arrived in a safe manner, and you can see from my packaging that they were packed for return how they should have been packed for the initial sale. Maybe learn something for when this bumper sells.

Oddly enough, I'm happy my bike was stolen last week because the frustration of the door panels has been overshadowed by that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts