ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Somebody better call the Waaaambulance.
Seriously, you run a miata "business" and talk like this to customers when YOU mess up. Wow... :suicide: I will definitely NEVER buy from you. I think you should hire Revlimiter for your PR. :lol: Potential buyers beware, this is what you have to look forward to if you buy from this guy... :smile1:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Somebody better call the Waaaambulance.

Seriously?

**** this guy, someone should close this damn thread already. I would never buy from this gentleman again, especially after this single comment. Bad seller, bad packaging, bad communications, and just an overall bad guy from the looks of this thread.

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,265 Posts
OP - Corifto isn't the only one to express some concerns in regard to your shipping/handling. In particular, the way you pack the parts you ship.

I would encourage you to look at having a third party pack the nose and adjust your price, if needed, to accommodate having a professional service pack and ship the nose should it sell.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sorry guys but I prefer to speak to people in person or at least through a direct PM or email.
I don't think it's appropriate to start slamming others on the internet on a public forum without first attempting to resolve issues in a much more personal way.
Seems to me that somebody was upset and lashed out on a forum instead of dealing directly.
Out of all the things sold in the recent wave of parts I only had one person complain and I immediately took responsibility and refunded the amount plus shipping.
I'm sure if we could speak directly to each other we could easily resolve this.
Again my apologies Corifto. Your money was refunded as quick as could be.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts