ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i'd be interested to see if the open vent would help.
I'm willing to bet it will. I almost tried to look for my old Hardtop window tuft pictures, because I think it's just a matter of what height it would be most efficient at.

·
Registered
95 Posts
makes me wish I had a spare hardtop with no glass to put this in. Also looks like the price for glassless hardtops will go up with this on the market

·
Registered
94 Posts
Twist vents ftw

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
I swear, I want to read your mind at all times. You are like the Jackie Chan or aerodynamics!
XD haha a little too obsessed with aero sometimes. this is badass though, might have to scoop one when my lexan one fades

I'm willing to bet it will. I almost tried to look for my old Hardtop window tuft pictures, because I think it's just a matter of what height it would be most efficient at.
correct about that, you'd need the flow to be attached still so the air would be sucked out. vents shouldn't be too big though because you need a great enough pressure gradient

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Loved this, sent an email in the past inquiring about the hardtop window.

So if you don't use the OEM sealing method, how did you have the window sealed to the hardtop?

Also is there an option to buy the hardware (which is nice because it doesn't look cheap and shitty) and a window with a vent in it?

·
Registered
651 Posts
I wonder if this will affect the insulation of the hardtop. For example, us north and east coast guys get cold and chilly and I sure don't like to freeze. Any idea of air escaping through the vents when closed.

Either way, I wouldn't even care.... This is just too damn hot and I wants it

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
lol....the winner of the naming contest should get a discount

21 - 40 of 77 Posts