ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/Hard%20Top%20Glass/ScrewInVentsClosed.jpg
2 Twist Vents with Caps Installed
This is an awesome new product, guys! Excellent work!

Could the twist vents be installed further outboard on the glass (to reduce the hindering effect they would have on rearview visibility) though, or does the glass just have too much curvature to put them in any location other than the center?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Wow. I've had no problems with the Hardtop you guys sold me... until now. I want this new window replacement. Well, I know where my xmas money is going. Dope product. Need now.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Ok since i was like the 1st to show interest i get a special price with vents that open/ close (wash my car alot ) . right guys :) . But in all seriousness i want vents .

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I saw this product, looks legit..

Also...I thought there was a thread "Project-G" I can't find it, so im posting a comment in here.

Thanks Blue Miata for coming in on your day off and hooking me up with the parts I needed. You are awesome, thanks so much. I will buy from you guys again x10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been reading up on rear window replacement options and am strongly considering this one. I'm just dismayed that no one in '12 suggested G-Ass, because, well, that's where it goes and that's how it goes. :)

Dan

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
sweat? Balls?

James

61 - 77 of 77 Posts