ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a customer drop off his 95 with an older style FM Turbo. It is an interesting color. Similar to Gulf Racing Blue without the orange accents.

He is a long time British roadster fan and has owned several over the years. The color was inspired by those old roadsters and was rather common back in the day.

Car is not running well and he has a list of things he wants to address.

Interesting nose vent. Not sure who makes it.

Fatty Rota RB wheels look good.

Here is the engine bay. Previous owner did the valve cover. It says, "Hold Fast" in a gothic script. Very odd.

One last shot of the nose vent, this time taken with a flash. Color is actually halfway between this and the shots above without a flash. The paint job is really good and is actually a garage paint job. Impressive!

·
Mnt Climber/ Trail Runner
180 Posts
Front hood scoop looks like a Mini S part.

It is. The car was recently advertised on M.net.

I remember seeing that car for sale on MT.net a year and a half ago. I almost bought it then.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
Few shots from today. Colour, to me, really looks good on a NA. Will be interesting to see the transformation on this car.

EDIT: This isn't my car. Just happens to be sitting next to mine at TDR.

·
Supporting Member
257 Posts
Are those my old wheels?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Post pics of the detonation. The owner was talking about driving it for 5000 miles on what appears to be extreme detonation, hopefully it doesn't blow up on your watch. I'd pull the head and have a look at pistons and quench pads if you don't have a good bore scope.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts