ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen it mentioned on a few other forums but nothing about it here figured I would just pass the word along if any one is interested: AutoSportLabs is looking to fund a new small data capture device that collects GPS, accelerometer, and ODB/CAN data for display on a tablet or smartphone. Seems like a more reliable option than my current setup of a Harry's LapTimer reading from a Garmin GLO and an ODBLink with out having to go all in and get one of there Pro devices.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/autosportlabs/racecapture-and-podium-race-it-share-it-prove-it

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a nice thing,To get the details in Tablet, but In one of the institution where my friend works there they are using such a device to get the details of all the vehicles and to track their speeds, location etc. is this any such device.
I'm sure that there's some app that will report back to a central location, though I'd guess that most of those would be for fleet cars or delevery trucks. So I don't know how often they would update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts