ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone check out the new Regional Forums, located under MIATA COMMUNITIES.

Yeah, I copied .net, but so what.

I know a lot of you have been wanting regional sections.

Please post events, happenings, meets, etc in the appropriate forum and keep the filler to a minimum. General chat belongs in GENERAL CHAT. Use the regional forums for what they were intended.

·
Registered
517 Posts
What do you think about dividing the California forum into north and south?

Being in norcal all the socal stuff is just spam to me. Im' sure the norcal stuff is the same for them.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No.

C'mon guys. I give you your own section and you want more?

That's like dividing the southeast section into states or something.

At least now you don't have to trod through all the non-Cali posts.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
What do you think about dividing the California forum into north and south?

Being in norcal all the socal stuff is just spam to me. Im' sure the norcal stuff is the same for them.
Keep in mind this is an International Forum, so its not just about Florida, or New York, Georgia, or California, later on there may be some sub-sections, but for the meantime feel free to post in your area and start your own events!! Im sure there are pleanty of guys your location that would really like to start meeting up and talking car parts, or do some autocross, spec-Miata, drift, or drag events with you.

Phatty :mrgreen:

·
Registered
517 Posts
There isn't one NorCal post in that forum! I would also bet there are no NorCal members that regularly check that forum. Sooo whats the point of me posting an event there if my intended audience wont read it?

One idea is to base the regional forums on population. When there are enough members from one area they can have their own forum. There are enough SoCal members to have their own forum.

Another idea is to make forums for areas of high populations. Like "Bay Area Forum" "Greater Los Angels Forum" "Puget Sound Forum"

Or maybe we could get groups going and make region specific announcements possible.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not going to segregate the forum any more than it already is.

If people want a specific forum for their City or region, perhaps they should start a local club/forum or Yahoo group or something similar.

Oh wait, there is already one for the SoCal people:

http://groups.yahoo.com/roadsterjdm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts