1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
267 Posts
I did eventually receive my unit and didn't realize that the damage I saw on the shipping box caused a crack on the cowl itself until it was too late. By that time I'd already taken out original cover that came out in peices and as I need the car ready for [email protected] I went ahead and grudgingly installed the IL cover. Just hope that the crack doesn't get worse and I'll try to not get to irritated every time I see it.

You may want to let IL know that their packaging needs to be seriously beefed up. There is NO padding of any sort inside tall/skinny box, just the cowl (which is pretty flimsy and prone to damage) wrapped up in a plastic bag. I can't imagine I'm going to be the only one with this kind of shipping damage.

·
Registered
267 Posts
A huge props to [email protected]! My post wasn't intended to seek a resolution but mainly to point out the packaging issues. After seeing the damage I went ahead with the install accepting the fact that a replacement won't be an option.
To my pleasant surprise Chris contacted me today to let me know she'll be bringing a replacement unit to MRLS for me to pick up :) This level of customer service is a prime example of why I'll continue to purchase from Moss instead of some no-name Ebay type vendors who leave you high and dry if there are any issues.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts