ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-

My name is Brad. I've made a few post on the forums but haven't made a formal introduction of myself yet. I am coming from 240sxforums.com as I have switched cars. I am very new to Miatas, but not new to forum life. I've owned my Miata for about 3 months now. I know how to use a search button, but i do often ask questions if i can stumble across the answer.

I use to own a 1991 240sx which I converted to RHD and did an SR swap in. After owning that for exactly a year I got rid of it in search of a 4 door of some sort because I wanted the room. I ended up getting a good offer and stumbled across my current Miata. It was deffinitly an impulsive desicion which I do not regret at all.

The minute I sat in this roadster I fell in love. Handling was incredible, it was fast as hell(not near as fast as my 240), and just an all around fun car to drive even though it was a 2 seater. Not quite what i had planned but it fell in my lap and i enjoy every minute of driving it.

I live in the Charlotte, NC university area. I love going downtown to take pictures as well as hang out and work on cars with other members.

enough blabbering... here are some pics of the old and new car.....

Attachments

·
Mufasa in Training
33,009 Posts
Welcome :)

Not sure what's up with the img URL's, but welcome in any case :D

·
Mufasa in Training
33,009 Posts
Definitely wanna hump the Miata. Sportmaxx's seem to be everywhere these days. Guess it's time to find another wheel choice (being one of the cool kids is defintely overrated :lol: ).

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I forgot to post in this thread that your Miata is the ****.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
^^^Notice that he said "THE ****" and not "****".

Anyway, welcome to the club!

It looks like you have been bitten by the Miata bug and have realized what a cool car it is.

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^Notice that he said "THE ****" and not "****".

Anyway, welcome to the club!

It looks like you have been bitten by the Miata bug and have realized what a cool car it is.
hmm i suppose. GT30R + more sitting in my room...MMM! and a cage on the way.

i still miss my 240, and am looking for a new one. The mods on the Miata arent my taste... time to start upgrading things.

thanks for the comments.

-Brad

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
about time you introduced yourself Brad. we need to do a photoshoot along with Ben (luv2turn)

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome friend!

that sr20 240 must have been a load of fun, but it sure is cool how a miata can teach us that power isn't the only recipe for fun.

i know the miata helped teach me that forsure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts