ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hook up's equal the bomb. status hockenheim, full carbon fiber and it fits me perfect :twisted: . now to find some seat rails...

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looking good. Now let's see it installed in a Miata! Too bad the Status Racing website blows. I've heard rumor that only the Laguna model is FIA-certified but the manufacturer provides so little information on their site one cannot be certain. I thought the FIA had a list of all current certified racing seats (along with announcements for seats that were claimed to be certified but later failed testing) but I cannot find it on the FIA website.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's really light, but I won't be able to weigh it till tomorrow (preparing for finals). since status doesn't make seat rails for the miata, I'm going to go with bride low max rails. and yes, the status website does blow.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
True but it would be nice to know before buying whether or not it is certified. I couldn't see any such FIA sticker on any of the seats shown on their website.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Status are great seats.
Yes, Laguna are the only one that is currenly FIA certified. But all their seats are made to FIA spec.
My jetta is sponsored by Status. Which is why I know. It weights just roughly at 13lbs each, that of course is without all bases and sliders. If anyone would like to have more info, msg me.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I love status seats. If I go with aftermarket seats I am prolly going to go for the laguna.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts