ClubRoadster.net banner

new shoes, courtesy of rob :D

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  slevin 
#1 ·
some of the ppl that cruise the roadster drift site should know about these, but if you don't here are the specs.

16x7 et 42 /w 40mm spacer +2 offset Azenis 205/50/16
16x8 et 42 /w 40mm spacer +2 offset Hankook RS-2's 225/45/16

this is what i used to have with the fenders pulled and rolled.

14x6.5 et30 bbs meshes on 195/60/14 Azenis. looks like its missing something... :shock:

for some people that remember when i 'rolled and pulled' my fenders a month back, i think it turned out pretty good. the 225/45 rs-2's fit in perfectly no rubbing issues at all and this is at a +2 offset. I'm unsure of what i can fit in the front just yet. I'll probably be test fitting the 225/45's up front and figuring out how much i can pull the fender to make it fit without rubbing.

See less See more
#15 ·
Car looks good. Is that a Recaro Pole Position seat you got there? If so, what did you use for a bracket?

#17 ·
naw, its a recaro spg-profi. i used to have it bolted onto the stock slider with some custom brackets i made, but i recently made another set of brackets and have the seat bolted directly to the floor now.

im 6' so my head was sticking past the rollbar with my helmet on and with the hardtop on my head would hit it. but now everythings gravy = )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.