ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Sportmax 501's wrapped in dunlop direzza dz101.
Sorry for the crappy pics, will buy a better camera soon.
it was either a new camera or new wheels...hhmm tough choices :twisted:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
That looks like an MS campus? Which one? Edit on topic: The wheels look sweet. The geographic quizzing was because it'd be cool to know someone local with a Miata actually did more than just let it get doordings at the mall. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feedback guys! Lowering is the next project I'm working on. trying to get some springs for the meantime and then get full coilover setup after.
I took the pictures in Bellevue they have really nice buildings there, i sure wish I had a better camera for more detail and resolution.
Sucks when your car is your DD, and you have to park far to avoid doordings, but they somehow still find their way. I have one small door ding right now (bummer!), don't know where I got it. They usually pop out after a nice car wash.
I bought the car in this condition only 24K miles! (for a '99 WOW!) . the previous owner kept it garaged.

501's do only come in +15 offset, still alot of lippage left. plus i can fit in 205/50/15 for my tires.

TIP: watchout for soccer moms with big ass trucks parking next to you. they suck at opening doors! I hate that...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phantom: i still have stock suspension looks ok right now. certain angles it looks like a 4x4. waiting to get springs here soon, fender rolling time!
too many 002's already, gotta do something different. plus the style is growing on me. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got so excited to put the wheels on i forgot that one of 'em still has a sticker. Don't worry i got it burned up after an auto-x event. I'll take more pics after it gets lowered. thanks for looking out :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where have you been? sportmax wheels are posted everywhere in this forum. they've been out for awhile.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nwdrifter = flamer!
Just because you sold your car, you don't have to hate on other people's miata.
i did say the car still needs to be lowered :!:

·
Registered
342 Posts
nwdrifter = ginnosdad
ginno = rac3rboy

dlaziepnoy = seriously lazy

dlaziepnoy are gonna get the alignment and pick up your tools you left at my house.

rac3rboy stop cryin and get back to work

1 - 20 of 26 Posts