ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Clubroadster members im a noob for the time being. Im located in bakersfield CA. I just bought my first miata NA :mrgreen:. Im new to this platform but not to the car scene. Im hoping to contribute to this forum; furthermore, im expecting to learn about my car with the knowledge you guys share. Thanks for having me and to anyone located near me hit me up lets get a meet started here in bakersfield because to my knowledge there isnt one and that should not be the case :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man, I am also located in Bakersfield. Welcome!
Thank you for the warm welcoming. Hey dude thats great news, it's because I'm having a hard time finding local miata enthusiast. It's weird due to the fact that I use to wave at plenty of them when I had my 240. But now that i have gotten my miata i can't seem to find anyone :|. Any who thnks!

Welcome to CR
Thanks!

Welcome to CR!
Thanks for the warm welcoming

Welcome to the forum! Your profile pic looks like WSIR, but I don't see a 240 OR a Miata - tell us more!
THANKS CHRIS! yes sir this is WSIR and this is was my bros wrx :D however, this was about a year and a half? back and haven't gone since or seen any track for that matter since due to some unfortunate accident :cry2: this wrx was sold for financial difficulties but i can honestly say it worked out for the best now my bro is in the process of getting the hawk eye sti and an m3...lucky bastard his hard work at school and getting a job paid off. So with my new miata and his new subie we are expecting to make it a habit to go down to WSIR in the near future =D
Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts