1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Wow that NB spoiler looks interesting.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I like the NB lip. And that wing for the NA is sweet; it resembles a Mazdaspeed wing for the NB.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yeah, too bad the lip is for 01-05 cars.... and I have a 2000

·
Registered
484 Posts
wow that r-package rear spoiler looks tempting, but they say that it doesn't require and screws or holes drilled. i wonder if it's just as easy to steal. i don't want my spoiler being yanked off so easily =(

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like the front spoiler for the NB but I dont know about where the two peices come together in the middle. I know that the picture is probably of one of the first ones they made but are most of them going to have the wrinkles where the Ratsback logo is, personally I wouldnt want the logo on there I would like the look of it being blank; less "complicated" and maybe less of a chance of mistake. But I guess that is why I will probably stick with my Garage Vary front spoiler. I am though looking forward to seeing the side skirts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yikes, the NB lip is hugemungous (yea that's not a real word) It's thickness is too much IMO.
It looks like a wall of CF rather than a front air dam.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yikes, the NB lip is hugemungous (yea that's not a real word) It's thickness is too much IMO.
It looks like a wall of CF rather than a front air dam.
I completely agree, there isn't much detail to it and doesn't flow as well as the the gv. But... I guess if you have an NB this is a sweet peace since the gv lip isn't being sold anymore in the states.

·
Registered
104 Posts
oh yea,i love the na spoiler,that and the duck bill .

can anyone pm some more pics of the duckbills
or how to make one(remember reading somewhere).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts