ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to register and it would seem I've had a username here for a month or so, so maybe I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I have a red '93, mostly suspension mods, and an '05 SRT-4, stock. I've heard mixed things about this board elsewhere, hopefully the negative things aren't true.

Anyhoo, that's me. 8)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'm a nice guy to talk to. Hang with me and your experience should be positive. Be sure to fill out your profile so that we can invite you to real happenings with real people. Also, don't forget to post up some pics in your personal album and fill out details about your ride in the garage section. Welcome aboard!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
What negative things did you hear about this board??

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww crap I opened a pandora's box there didn't I? Basically just that this was "the honda-tech of miata forums". But hey, my experience so far is positive :)

I'll fill out my profile in the near future, in the meanwhile I'll go find some pics to post up.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Awww crap I opened a pandora's box there didn't I? Basically just that this was "the honda-tech of miata forums". But hey, my experience so far is positive :)

I'll fill out my profile in the near future, in the meanwhile I'll go find some pics to post up.

As just what the hell is that supposed to mean?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
The gold BBS RZs look good on your car.

Welcome aboard and don't believe the hype! The negative hype, that is...

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
yeah but we're cool cause miatas arent honduhs

and your crx sucks. lol im just messin with you man. I love your roadster. Red with red hardtops are just too sexay

And hondas are cool :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the board! I can tell you for 100% sure this board is NOTHING like the honda boards! Every one on here is very mature (everyone but me), and people are always down to help each other.

Why did you get rid of the arm rest on the door? Just for a cleaner look?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
So i'm no tthe only guy splitting time between a Neon and a Miata anymore. Woot!

Welcome aboard, man!
Wish I had the place to put another car, else I'd join you there, too. Had a Neon, now a Miata, want another Neon...oh well.

I don't see what people wouldn't like about this board.....except for the miata.net people who just do lame little mods....show bars, heavy wheels, sunday drives with their wife and puppy dog...whatever.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got rid of the armrests mainly to free up some space inside. Good to see another Miata/Neon owner, haha.

Thanks for the comment on my CRX too, I sold it awhile ago, it had a lot more blood, sweat, and tears (and horsepower..) in it than my Miata does, but not for long..

I'm down to just the Koseis and some stock flower alloys for wheels, so to answer your question, Tim, 2. :)

I haven't heard about your momma.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts