ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. first about me. just turned 35 and have had my miata for a little over 3 years. In those 3 years its been an expensive love affair. i come from the jeep world and before that the mustang one too. I have an 02 LS in sunlight silver metallic, 6 speed, 3.9 torsen, etc. my current mods are xidas 700/400 with helpers, coaxial top hats, 949 endlinks, sways front and rear, and 15x8 6uls with rs3 225s and a miataroadster shifter. thats pretty much all for the drivetrain as i have decided to leave the engine stock since i will eventually do a k24 swap using the kmiata kit. interior consists of elise seats on ryoku rob brackets, laguna blue gt3 blackbird fabworxs 4 point bar, and some interior touches from nakamae, rev limiter, momo, and retromodern usa. i just placed an order for the CCp fastback and i will be purchasing new wheels with a more aggresive offset. heres a few pics to say hello. feedback welcomed.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Welcome!:haiguyths: I guess this is the first time I have seen pics of your Miata, seriously nicely done. So you are the one that had that RetroModern hvac unit done with gold accents, gorgeous piece. :hello kitty:

I guess I have to retract my statement about "just copying" Jeremy's aka artcentermiata Kimochi Cruiser, you definitely have some nice additions that make it stand out. In my defense I hadn't seen pics of yours and was just going off statements you made, I see similarities but not a attempt to just imitate...again kudos.:icon_cheers: I can't wait to see it with the fastback and whatever else you do!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks greasemonkey. yup that was me!! yeah the interior is all my ideas but nothing that hasnt been done before. as for the future exterior, well everything comes from some type of inspiration. when it comes to miata forums, i visit all of them. i read a lot and search as well but just dont post as often as i should i guess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres a few more pics and one with my new license plates

the rev limiter gauges are my own version of a retroish ferarri lusso throwback. not sure if they'll stay or maybe ill have Adam make me something else later on

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your car looks superb. Some very neat touches. The interior is amazing and I'm loving the dials. Great job.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
yeah the interior is all my ideas but nothing that hasnt been done before. as for the future exterior, well everything comes from some type of inspiration.
I hear you there! At least you are humble/honest enough to cite your inspiration as many times I see others that did modifications that were clearly copied but try to pass it off as a original idea of their own.

This is especially true of social media like Instagram, etc. which is one reason I don't care for them, everyone wants to be "internet famous" as if that actually means anything in reality besides maybe more money in the bank.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear you there! At least you are humble/honest enough to cite your inspiration as many times I see others that did modifications that were clearly copied but try to pass it off as a original idea of their own.

This is especially true of social media like Instagram, etc. which is one reason I don't care for them, everyone wants to be "internet famous" as if that actually means anything in reality besides maybe more money in the bank.
lucky for me i dont do facebook, snapchat, or any of the other stuff out there. im 35 and people look at me like im weird for not ever having a facebook account. forums is the only thing ive done. got my miata in may of 2016 but been surfing these forums longer than that without an account

1 - 12 of 12 Posts