ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys... Just picked up a 99 NB basic for my DD, my main bitch is a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 that is currently being built (K1 Rods, Wiseco Pistons and all other goodies, ARP studs etc, Twinscroll GT3582R)

Looking forward to adding some minor mods to the miata until my speed is finished and then my attention will focus to the miata.

Plans are coils/wheels/LSD/turbo

Only thing I have bought for the miata is a new shift knob since when I bought the car it came with a cheap ass autozone special knob.

Heres a link (Vendor mainly focus's on MS3/6's but also has a 5 speed knob by request.)
http://www.jamesbaroneracing.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45_50&products_id=190

reason I picked the knob is because I like supporting this guy, he has very good customer service and great prices, hopefully I can have him make some miata ****.

Attached are pics of the speed3 and 1 of the miata.

Attachments

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
you didn't have to pm me the intro thread. could have very well just posted it in the thread i asked.
lol.
wait...holy ****. i haven't followed anything mazdaspeed related (msm included) in a while...
you're building it?
smart man.

call me a ******, or a miata owner, but i've always loved celestial blue even though it's a genpu.

/endorsed
/condoned

Code:
:phillyb:
oh yeah...doesn't work

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you didn't have to pm me the intro thread. could have very well just posted it in the thread i asked.
lol.
wait...holy ****. i haven't followed anything mazdaspeed related (msm included) in a while...
you're building it?
smart man.

call me a ******, or a miata owner, but i've always loved celestial blue even though it's a genpu.

/endorsed
/condoned

Code:
:phillyb:
oh yeah...doesn't work
haha^^

I had it running and tuned for about 20 hours on the stock block (27psi) and then dustin and I where going to street tune and I started up my car and what do you know, my meth controller freaked the **** out and decided to spray 100% at idle, bent rod #3. so right now the engine is out of my car and im waiting on dustin to swing by so we can do a tear down, bringing it to the same place he got his engine built but im only doing cylinder honing/bearing clearences/piston ring gapping and installation on pistons.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
someone find me a wheel hub adapter for my NB1 please, just picked up a NRG wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts