ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone!

well, if i had my miata in my hands, i'd be posting pictures of the car. i'm still waiting on money transfer between banks...so i only have a deposit in with the owner.

i just purchased a 1994 laguna blue miata w/ 113k miles w/ hardtop. as soon as i pick up the car, i'm taking pictures and will post them up.

i would just like to say that i think this forum is one of the inspiriations for me getting a miata. and at the same time...one of the most evil things created - prone to spending $$$ on the nicest parts... ;)

anyway, just wanted to make an official introduction. i'm a honda/nissan guy and am totaly new to mazdas. ...so with that...looking forward to learning and oogling over many of your cars and ideas!

kepani

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks blue potato!

that front end...is that a pitcrew front end? what car is it replicating? outrageously cool! 8)

p.s. - i found that laguna blue registry. seems that LB is pretty scarce...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Pssh, laguna blue? It's all about Classic red. 8)

Kidding <3. Post pics ASAP! :D

·
4,437 Posts
thanks blue potato!

that front end...is that a pitcrew front end? what car is it replicating? outrageously cool! 8)

p.s. - i found that laguna blue registry. seems that LB is pretty scarce...
Yeah it is Pitcrew...Pitcrew guys ar ehuge fans of the Genetta - I think that is where the lines come from :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts