ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Welcome to the club. First off and foremost KINOD is our weekly meet and I think someone is trying to setup a meet in your part of town Here's the thread. If you want to know what KINOD stands for just read my sig.

Also Emmi does suck.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Wellcome to cr bro but we are having a meet this sunday on brookrust and mcfadden at alertos check the *testing water* westminster/garden grove miata meet thread

·
Registered
817 Posts
Rare car so pleas don't crash it. In for pics. There are also weekly Saturday meets called SOCM.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
i haven't been out to KINOD in a while so this week i'm due for a come back. hit me up, i'm going from Huntington Beach. I'll also be at the Testing Water meet since it's close by. That meet is too new and not cool enough to have an acronym name like KINOD. Also if you don't get tired of the miata/roadster happiness in a weekend, SOCM is down in South OC.

·
Registered
578 Posts
i've never been to kinod O.O and we live pretty close by HAHAHA:D

i haven't been out to KINOD in a while so this week i'm due for a come back. hit me up, i'm going from Huntington Beach. I'll also be at the Testing Water meet since it's close by. That meet is too new and not cool enough to have an acronym name like KINOD. Also if you don't get tired of the miata/roadster happiness in a weekend, SOCM is down in South OC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts