ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
im completely new to miatas, i do not own one yet but i plan on saving up for one and getting one this summer. i currently have a vw gti of which i can find great info on in the vwvortex forum. i was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of some good faqs or good general information. i searched but didnt find anything. thanks

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome. ClubRoadster is kind of a specialized Miata forum. If you're interested in general knowledge about Miatas the best place to start would be www.miata.net. There is an excellent (albeit slightly outdated) FAQ, technical articles in the Garage section, and a discussion forum that has an excellent archive accessed via the search function. Good luck in your search for the right Miata. Be careful hanging around ClubRoadster, though, as it easily corrupts you into endlessly modifying your car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the link. i havent gotten a chance to take an in depth look at it yet but it seems pretty good.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Welcome to the site. get the newest (of your prefferred bodystyle), cleanest car that you can afford.

You wont go wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but i prefer the oldest (oldest without short nose crank issue :p) the best. Yeh, it's the cheapest (in most cases) but i think it's the most fun of any other miata style i've driven/ridden in :)

Welcome, and hopefully you'll be in the miata sooner than you think! I'm on Miata #2, and boyfriend #2 with a miata :p It's hard to get away from them :)

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Welcome. ClubRoadster is kind of a specialized Miata forum. If you're interested in general knowledge about Miatas the best place to start would be www.miata.net. There is an excellent (albeit slightly outdated) FAQ, technical articles in the Garage section, and a discussion forum that has an excellent archive accessed via the search function. Good luck in your search for the right Miata. Be careful hanging around ClubRoadster, though, as it easily corrupts you into endlessly modifying your car.

I couldnt of said it any better myself. Once you get the basics of what you want to know, this is the place to really maximize the fun or what is soon to be your new, and maybe first of many miatas to come. WELCOME!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts