ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone,

Been on here off and on over the years and appreciate all the good info on here.

So before posting on m.net and having them dig through the post, finding reasons to say condescending **** like they have transcended over my understanding of life I figured I’d post here first. No offense if you use the site but damn those guys can be a drag. I’m still learning to navigate this site mind you so excuse me if I am asking about something already posted.

So what’s up with enthuza car? I put an order in for an XR lightweight several days ago and my card was never charged and he never returns any of my calls or emails. I’m not spamming the guy but curious if anyone knows if he’s not doing business anymore. If anyone can help here that would be great. If someone on here happens to have a used one for sale I’ll buy it right now if he’s not making them anymore. I know he was going through some things a few years ago but but I hope he’s doing better. Any help is appreciated.

Taylor

·
Administrator
15,377 Posts
Enthuza has pretty much closed up shop. Near as i can tell, nobody has received items since November-ish.

30 posts to use classifieds or post WTBs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a ton I appreciate the response. I’ll just look around for used pieces then. That’s sad to hear. Thanks again man.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: Jason is back at it again and doing well. I got my XR and love it. Ordering a midpipe now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts