ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I'm new to this forum (but not the miata). I usally comb miata.net, but I'm always open to any good sites that have allot of info that serves my needs.

My current ride:
1990 SilverStone Metalic Miata B package
Had her for nearly a full year now...and she's been a work in progress!

I have many plans for this miata.

I also reside in Las Vegas, NV. just off ans south of the strip.

-Chris

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SilverStone is a unique color. It seems everyone has red, black, blue, or white. Even though it's sun damaged (in the Las Vegas desert? Never!), when I do get it repainted, I do plan on keeping the color. :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hello all!

I'm new to this forum (but not the miata). I usally comb miata.net, but I'm always open to any good sites that have allot of info that serves my needs.

My current ride:
1990 SilverStone Metalic Miata B package
Had her for nearly a full year now...and she's been a work in progress!

I have many plans for this miata.

I also reside in Las Vegas, NV. just off ans south of the strip.

-Chris
Welcome !

I wish I lived in Vegas 8)

·
CR.net Supporter
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Las Vegas has it's moments. To me it's just like any other city....it's what you make of it.

Although I am rather burned-out on desert. You would think that i had my fill after spending 5 1/2 yrs. in the Middle East. But apperently my ex-wife thought I needed more desert in my life.....so she dragged me cross country from Florida to here.

But....I rather have the arid climate any day, than the humidity of Florida. :wink:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
hey zoomer let me know when you find a paint shop. I need some body work done...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts