ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a '92 Miata two years ago, and I love driving it, top down whenever weather permits. It has taken me almost to retirement to return back to sportscars of 1960's and 70's. I had a Datsun 1600 roadster and later a 1979 RX-7. My friends and I were all into British sportscar scene, with my favorite being the Lotus Elan (I'm dating myself if I reference the '60's TV series, "The Avengers," and Emma Peel, as my introduction to this car). I bought this car because it reminded me of the Elan's styling, but without the headaches that usuallly comes these cars. The handling and quickness of the Miata sealed the deal for me. Last year, I went to Nelson's Ledges, and I was impressed with the number of Miatas competing. I am glad to be a part of this forum with others of similar interests. I am hoping to improve performance. The British TV show, now on cable, "Wheeler Dealers", fixed up a mk 1 Miata with some simple performance improvements that I have copied and found effective. I am hoping to talk to members of the forum to continue to get some good ideas-and maybe pass on a few if I'm able. See you on the road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts