ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Jeremy. I have been following the miata since 1998 when my parents bought one... they sold it before i could get my license. (Didnt get license till 18, had permit for 1.5 years LOL)

Ne ways, i have wanted one ever since. This thursday if all goes well (crosses fingers) i will be the proud new owner of an immaculate White 1990 Miata. I'm already planning the mods :D

Oh and if anyone has any reviews of the enthuza exhaust for the NA's please contact me either here or [email protected]

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i still dont have it yet (havent taken delivery need to hitch a ride to pick her up... LOL) But she's damned near paid for. I'll post the pics that i do have... I'm so excited i cant sleep. :cry:

I dont know if i like white but im not changing it (maybe stripes or something) Just because i think thats part of the car it came from the factory white and IMO at least 50% of the car should stay white.

Oh yeah... the car doesnt have tits so the bra has to go... And normally i wouldnt care about the license plates showing, but since its not exactly MY car yet i have to blank em out. Not like it matters anyway.

-Jeremy

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to Club Roadster. This is a very exciting time to be picking up your first Miata. They are very fun to drive and you will have lots to keep you busy just getting acquainted with how she is right now. Then the modifications will begin....

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
Welcome to the club of "Money Pitters"

You ask about "Enthuza exhaust " well I do not have first hand knowedge yet but have done the research as I have my 'custom' Enthuza on order. Every review I have read about the products start with 'great quality' also I have never read anything negative about the company or product.

The system I am ordering is off of the old site ( www.enthuza.com ) along with a custom cat to fit my needs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts