ClubRoadster.net banner

New to this and a New (old) NA

Tags
bay area newb
2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Carid 
#1 ·
Hey all just started on this I don't have so many pictures, but I just put some storm s2s on today with Direzza DZ102s, considering the old tires were like racing slicks they were so worn out its about time :) I put in a harddog Ace and a Nardi steering wheel and a quick release... probably do a brake kit after this... or seats I have one four point omp that someone gave me a bit ago for this. I postponed it because I was in Japan for the last year. So yeah I do most if not all my work myself with my friends. (I can't solder I have a thing that makes my hands shake a lot, not parkinsons) Got love gettin your hands greasy ;) More to come! P.S. I had to wire up my steering wheel, lots of stupid problems there, ferinstance the hub is completely conductive so we had to bypass it completely and wire around it. :rice:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
humming and i say welcome to CR

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your ride - it looks beautiful! Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Enjoy your time here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.