ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
campbell, use to be san jose got tired of san jose so i moved right on the border hehe. there is a burger pitt meet tomorrow i found out from M.net plus burger pit is the shiznit! haha standard burger is half pound here is the info from there
When: 1/25/2007 7:00pm
Where: Burger Pit in San Jose
What: Miatas, Steakburgers, Shakes, Salads, people
Why: because we didn't have one in Dec.

Address:1349 Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 269-8062

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live near Hayward and commute to SJSU. Nice car, what have you done to it so far?
Nothing much i just have Double Diagnal Hard Dog Roll Bar. Everything else is stock. Im thinking of buying some wheels for it i was thinking of the Enkie RP-F1. Thats all for now no need to mod my engine yet. I still need to get faster as a driver :lol: Thats the wheel that i wanna get in case you guys didnt know how it looked

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude i never seen anyone thats into Miata's in my area. Everybody is in to their Sti's Evo's and such. Maybe one time we all can get together and go for a drive on the twisties :mrgreen:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dude, I have a set of those wheels i need to get rid of right now...PM me. Brand new.....no center caps tho..but i think those are optional anyways....

·
Registered
402 Posts
OK. You'd remember this maneuver. A white Jetta was slowing the entire group down and refusing to yield to horns and highbeams, so someone driving a 10AE found a double-yellow, passed them, and then slowed them down to 10mph so the rest of our group, 8+ cars, could pass. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK. You'd remember this maneuver. A white Jetta was slowing the entire group down and refusing to yield to horns and highbeams, so someone driving a 10AE found a double-yellow, passed them, and then slowed them down to 10mph so the rest of our group, 8+ cars, could pass. :)
No i dont think that was me. How long ago was this?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts