ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm pretty sure that it's customary to lick it from headlight to taillight in one stroke before it is officially yours.

Mazdas are funny like that.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far so good on the apex seals. So thats a plus. I have already licked ... more than once.

Maybe if I park it close enough to the Miata they will have babies.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
I hate when people talk so much **** on rotaries, people are just ignorant and don't know how to properly care for their vehicles. **** I had an FC that had 177k on the odo when I sold it to my uncle. Still running strong till this day. I run premix in all my rotaries including my 500hp FD that's had the same motor set up since early '06

·
Registered
967 Posts
For imnatelol's entertainment and just so the OP doesn't think I'm bagging on him... I love rotaries, probably more than is healthy. I've already gotten most of the work done to put a very ported 12A in my car, and I love working on 13B powered cars. Although I don't think quite as highly of them as street powerplants, for the track they're hard to beat. Powerful, reliable, and if built and cared for properly, they simply do not wear even with extreme high RPM use. I'm very jealous OP, please please please do not put a piston engine in this thing. Keep it rotary.

·
Registered
62 Posts
FD Miata (MX-7?)...

... that rustles my jimmies.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts