ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visit the new r2-limited.com!

It's not perfect but it's functional. Still have a short list of enhancements to make and need to add the center cap badge order form back in, but the blogs and the rest of the products are available.

So order away...and let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks!

Steve

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Center Cap Order Form is Back Up!

I revamped it to, hopefully, make it a bit easier to understand. As you can imagine...with all of the styles, colors and options - the variations are endless. These are truly custom. As such, putting them in the store didn't make much sense. This one-off approach is going to be much easier to manage for now.

So if you want to order, just download the catalog, fill out the form and I'll take it from there.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Loving the site design, looks great and is functional.

Sometime (hopefully soon) in the future I will be ordering white rocker panel stripes, filled OEM sticker, and I want to ask you for a quote on regular racing stripes on top when time comes to order :)

·
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loving the site design, looks great and is functional.

Sometime (hopefully soon) in the future I will be ordering white rocker panel stripes, filled OEM sticker, and I want to ask you for a quote on regular racing stripes on top when time comes to order :)
I've already shipped a couple sets of full racing stripes out. Just let me know when you're ready to rock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts