ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
i looked, but it seems that i cannot search today. oh well, I'll just have to buy em when they come out and see for myself.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
bumping this to the top..........who will be the first to post pictures of their new xxr's to start the next big trend

·
Registered
237 Posts
one of my friends that has a civic got the 530s already. and a quick google search shows that others have gotten their 530s aswell

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
yea............but this is a miata forum. who cares about civics. lol

i know they are already out, which is why im asking who is going to be the first to post a picture

·
Registered
237 Posts
yea............but this is a miata forum. who cares about civics. lol

i know they are already out, which is why im asking who is going to be the first to post a picture
true this is a miata forum. but since most of the people here busted a nut over the 531s, i highly doubt there will be much love for the 530. i know someone said this in one of the threads but the 530s will more than likely be seen only on NBs.

i personally like both and i have been wanting something like the 530s for a very long time. But the weight and look difference from the 530 to the 531 makes the 531s so much more attractive.

yes i know i talked about the weight of a cheap knock off and i let it influence my decision.

edit
I would be shocked if I saw more than a handful of miatas on the 530s.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
These look just like the 527's though except instead of the spokes making V's, they are making U's. And everyone was busting nuts over 527's. Curious to see if a certain someone will make a trend over the 530. COUGH COUGH POST A PICTURE NOW YOU JACKASS

·
Old Threads > New Threads
618 Posts
These are really tempting for me, either for my NA or my NB. Trying to talk myself out of spending money on them lol

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
These look just like the 527's though except instead of the spokes making V's, they are making U's. And everyone was busting nuts over 527's. Curious to see if a certain someone will make a trend over the 530. COUGH COUGH POST A PICTURE NOW YOU JACKASS
you know who has on a miata? why is it that the first person who comes to mind is freshnb
lol because I always buy all the bandwagon XXR's before they become bandwagon XXR's. I bought the 531's.....and then so did everyone else. I bought the 527's.....and then so did everyone else. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone and their brother has these too :suicide:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone and their brother has these too :suicide:

Well seeing as the design is pretty much copied from 2 very successful and popular rims (BBS and VMR), thats pretty much guaranteed. :bouncin:

·
Registered
763 Posts
lol because I always buy all the bandwagon XXR's before they become bandwagon XXR's. I bought the 531's.....and then so did everyone else. I bought the 527's.....and then so did everyone else. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everyone and their brother has these too :suicide:
Well obviously everyone loves to copy you I guess. But I doubt you're going to have to worry about that because XXR 531's are available now and people are going nuts for them. Give it a few months and you'll see them everywhere.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...38091486832.126204.81250766832&type=1&theater

·
Registered
237 Posts
lol. the 521s that you had were nice probably my favorite wheel that you had. and one of my favorites since lms dont come in anything smaller than 17, but i didnt see to many people rock those. the 527s that you had were nice and yes everybody and their mother, bother cousin, sister and aunt had those hence why i didnt get those. im absolutely shocked you got these instead of the 531s but i still feel that more people are going to get those.

Well seeing as the design is pretty much copied from 2 very successful and popular rims (BBS and VMR), thats pretty much guaranteed. :bouncin:
this. xxr just made the bmw world happy. now everybody can look like they have csl wheels for cheap.

Well obviously everyone loves to copy you I guess. But I doubt you're going to have to worry about that because XXR 531's are available now and people are going nuts for them. Give it a few months and you'll see them everywhere.
this. 531s are the new 002s lol

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151058995436833&set=a.138091486832.126204.81250766832&type=1&theater
I'm not saying that people copy me smartypants. I'm sure there are tons of Miata owners that have never even seen my car that bought 521's/527's, which would mean my car played no influence in their decision. I'm just saying that for some reason i'm typically a little bit ahead of the curve as far as having them for whatever reason. But being as they're cheap wheels, i'm sure plenty of other people on a budget will soon have them too. And yeah, the 531's are going to be the next "big thing" for sure.......but I just much prefer the concave look and the gold color which is why I went with 530's.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
I tried to get a few pics at the car wash today, but some *** in a yellow base model Cobalt pulled up behind me to use the wash bay and was honking his horn and throwing his arms up in the air having a hissy fit so my impromptu photoshoot got cut short.

·
Registered
765 Posts
lol because I always buy all the bandwagon XXR's before they become bandwagon XXR's. I bought the 531's.....and then so did everyone else. I bought the 527's.....and then so did everyone else.[/IMG]

The bandwagon has been around since 06, before XXR was XXR. Maybe you should look around. Can't understand how you guys are trying to stunt on peasant wheels, that doesn't make any sense.

I really like the 530s tho.

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
The bandwagon has been around since 06, before XXR was XXR. Maybe you should look around. Can't understand how you guys are trying to stunt on peasant wheels, that doesn't make any sense.

I really like the 530s tho.
"Trying to stunt".......lolwut?

So buying wheels that I can afford that I think look good = me "trying to stunt"? So if I was rich and could afford........say.......Works, Volks, SSR's, etc etc.......I would actually be stunting instead of just trying to stunt? Dumb logic, try again. And before you say "oh but bro, you could have just saved up blah blah blah".......all 3 sets of XXR's I have owned are still only worth about half as much as the set of SSR's I would ideally like to own (MS1R's). So yeah, if I buy 3 more sets of XXR's then people can make that comparison.

61 - 80 of 265 Posts