ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! i thought i'd join today just to find out about the meet here in columbus ohio. anyways, i have a 1993 Miata LE. i bought it in florida a few months ago before i moved to ohio. now, she's suffering through an ohio winter but one can't hurt too much, right? :(

anyways, there's nothing done to her except a fresh set of hawk pads, front and back. i like everything about her and am not bored yet so there's no reason to do anything (yet.) this is my daily so keeping her close to stock is my goal. i'm trying not to let myself get too carried away. :wink:

plans i have? just getting her in tip-top shape now that i'm a new owner. even though it's pretty close already, haha. like i said i just did hawk pads, and soon i'll be doing stainless steel brake lines cause i want some more stopping power. other than that..for right now, that's all that's in the works. after i graduate college i plan on getting a different daily driver and turning the miata into more of a weekend/track car. :D

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looks good, welcome to the board, Ill cya at the meet, I think were gonna get there around 1, even though I havent heard a specific time yet, sounds like a lot of people will be there, so Im sure it will last a couple hours

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
LE w/ hard top, LUCKY!!! :mrgreen: Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi, ashley
hi tyler! how'd you know it was me? hehe. will i see you on saturday?

i wouldnt call it lucky. i'd call it "i paid too much, but i dont regret it!"
btw, i noticed your location, and i'm going to be in sarasota florida in thirteen days! hahaha. i know it's lame to spend a spring break there..but that's what i'm doing. 8)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Such a nice car! Congrats! Now if you decide it's getting too abused by snow, I'll gladly watch over it for you here in Texas and you can drive my beater Civic for the remainder of the cold season. ;-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such a nice car! Congrats! Now if you decide it's getting too abused by snow, I'll gladly watch over it for you here in Texas and you can drive my beater Civic for the remainder of the cold season. ;-)
nice to see someone with an LE as well. mine is #1107 :D 8)
pics of yours?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Is that the same one that was for sale in Jacksonville, FL? I remember seeing that one for sale. They are a rare find in nice shape anymore. Welcome to the boards!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that the same one that was for sale in Jacksonville, FL? I remember seeing that one for sale. They are a rare find in nice shape anymore. Welcome to the boards!

PhatMiata
it was never for sale. i saw it in the parking lot where i worked and i left him a note on a napkin saying that i wanted to buy it. sooo..i bought it a few weeks later after i convinced him to part with it. 8)

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
hi, ashley
hi tyler! how'd you know it was me? hehe. will i see you on saturday?

i wouldnt call it lucky. i'd call it "i paid too much, but i dont regret it!"
btw, i noticed your location, and i'm going to be in sarasota florida in thirteen days! hahaha. i know it's lame to spend a spring break there..but that's what i'm doing. 8)
Come on down furthur to the land of the living dead aka Venice, you'll thank god you're in Sarasota. Further south in the woods of North Port is where I call home. I can see the reason for it though, a Bikini in the snow can't be much fun :wink: :oops: Depending on how long you're down for, I could get the word out to the local Miata's and we could throw a group meet together.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ i'll be down from the 19th-23rd. just during the week. i wont have my miata, i'm flying down. but if you want to throw a little meet together, i dont see a problem with it. ;) i only have plans like one day sooo let me know if anything is going on!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Someday I'll get some pics posted. I've got to take some new ones.

Mine looks like yours except with 15" BBS off a 95M and an intercooler in the front.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
^ i'll be down from the 19th-23rd. just during the week. i wont have my miata, i'm flying down. but if you want to throw a little meet together, i dont see a problem with it. ;) i only have plans like one day sooo let me know if anything is going on!
I'll put a word in for ya. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts