ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Staush, you can call me Stan if it's easier. I work and live in Riverside/ Ontario area. I've had my Miata since December, and have been lurking this forum since then. Thought it was about time I introduce myself. I'm also new to forums all together. Never really was interested in something so much that I thought "Hey I need to join a community for this". Until now! I haven't really done a lot to my car since I've had it, but I have been putting all my money into it. I'll be doing a build thread once I have some photos and progress. The car had this body kit on it when I bought it. It's too ricey for me, and I'll be putting stock bumpers on ASAP.

I've currently put on Meghan EZ Streets, and new wheels and tires to get rid of the daisy's. So it currently looks like this.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I wouldn't mind the front bumper if it was all there. My only other problem with it is that I can't lower the car any further. As it is I scrape almost everywhere I go, and my car isn't even that low yet. I pretty much bought the car wanting to do a 1.8 swap. So for the last 4-5 months I've been piecing that together, but I guess you'll see all that in the build thread. XD

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think the side and rear effects arent too bad...but the front...definitely got to go. Good think you're in socal, so many good deals on used parts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely. Project-G/2ndchance have been a major help for some of the issues I've had already. They've always had what I needed.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Didn't I just see you get beat by a stock 2004 civic lx over the weekend? :p

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Plus you had my fatass in the passenger seat, and my ass does not like going uphills!!!

Get ur motor together! Take the week off and doooo eeeeet!

You still haven't used your mustache bereavement period. Your work will understand haha.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Plus you had my fatass in the passenger seat, and my ass does not like going uphills!!!

Get ur motor together! Take the week off and doooo eeeeet!

You still haven't used your mustache bereavement period. Your work will understand haha.
I didn't even think of that! I don't usually drive with two peeps in the car. It probably used up at least 10 of my 80HP just lug two people.

My motor should be built by Thursday. Hopefully drop it in this weekend or next : 3gears:

·
Registered
144 Posts
How are you liking the chikara's? What part are you scraping? Those wheels would look sick with just a bit moar low. Nice start man, welcome!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I definitely love the wheels. They get a lot of attention when the car is clean. I had to pull out my fenders a little bit, and tear out the fender liners so they wouldn't scrape. Still need to roll the fenders for reals so I can get a wider tire on there. I scrape my front bumper on almost every driveway or big dip in the road. It sits about 3 inches lower than stock bumpers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice! I was hoping they were nice, I'm looking at scooping up a set soon. I'd be interested in seeing some side profile pictures to peep the poke haha

·
Registered
144 Posts
Perfect, i appreciate it man. Those are nice! Lots of poke in the back, you had said something about wanting more tire? I've got the Axis oldskools at 15x8 +25 and I'm running a 205/50, you may be able to pull it off if your not going lower

1 - 20 of 40 Posts