ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Names Rob from Co. Cork, Ireland, I'm 18 and at the moment driving a BMW 116i.
Still in school so i will be getting an Mx5/Miata in the summer when i'm finished with school.
Came across the site when i was searching for miata builds as i'm looking to build my inspiration for when i get my one :)
Site looks really interesting and helpful and i look forward to posting on it :)

Thanks, Rob.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CR! Be patient searching for the right one.
Thanks Adam, I will, na's are after getting very cheap over here because of the bad weather we get nearly all year round people don't want soft tops, so i should hopefully pick up a clean one without spending too much :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i'll have a look on that site too :) Thanks very much, i appreciate it :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome fellow irishman. no doubt on the prices, picked up my r limited for 900e before xmas.
Ah i didn't think there'd be any Irish men on here, Ya alot are going for that price now but starting to get more expensive heading into the slightly better weather. Where about are you from in éire yourself may i ask? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pics of the R-Ltd?
i bought it rough, resprayed from merlot to black (pretty poorly), bog standard.

since i got it i have fitted xxr 15x8's, and have GAZ coilovers and a new softtop to go on this weekend. gonna spray the centre of the xxrs a different color too, so ill post pics once shes sittin right.

Ah i didn't think there'd be any Irish men on here, Ya alot are going for that price now but starting to get more expensive heading into the slightly better weather. Where about are you from in éire yourself may i ask? :)
good few irish on here, most are on driftireland aswell. from dublin. :phillyb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i bought it rough, resprayed from merlot to black (pretty poorly), bog standard.

since i got it i have fitted xxr 15x8's, and have GAZ coilovers and a new softtop to go on this weekend. gonna spray the centre of the xxrs a different color too, so ill post pics once shes sittin right.

good few irish on here, most are on driftireland aswell. from dublin. :phillyb:
Ah yes i'm on driftireland as well :) Ah your a long way from me so :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome,

I would love to go to ireland

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling
Thanks :) No believe me its not all its made out to be, Sights are nice, but not in the rain :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts