ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name's Stephen, I'm 19, and I'm from Western Kentucky. Specifically, Paducah.
A little back story on my car history. I first bought a 1993 Honda Prelude here locally, which, I drove for two years. Sadly, after two wrecks, it was deemed total. I'd like to point out here, wasn't my fault, I got rearended lol. So, after that, I bought a 1993 Honda Accord. It was pretty awesome, even though it was an auto. About 2 months into owning it, my mom's Blazer went kaput, so, I let her have the Accord. Luckily, as I'm driving to work one morning, I see this beautiful NA, and I bought it two days later for 5600. A little steep, but worth it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey your probably the closest to Me on the forum now when ya get ready to mod or wanna just meet up sometime hollar at me

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! Haha. I'll definitely hit you up some time. So far, I love this car 10x more than I did my Prelude, and that's saying something. Of course, going from 200 horsepower to around 130 is a weird change lol.
I need to get the exhaust fixed on it pretty soon, I've got a hole, and I hate the noise. Any suggestions for a cheap, not ricey sounding exhaust?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been lurking for about a week now, and, from what I can tell, I'm gonna love it here. :p

·
Registered
277 Posts
Suppose to be a good Guy in Fulton that can do exhaust work. I'm just saving for a corksport. Any plans on mods yet? I installed my roll bar and can help ya if ya decide to do that. Geese I'm all worked up now that im not the only one around here on this forum. Smh

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well right now, my future plans are some coilovers, most likely Megan EZ-Streets, a rollbar, probably Harddog (I think that's what the brand is) and a nice front lip. Prefereably like an old Miura lip. Haha. Other than that, I haven't planned. I'm amazed at how well it is in winter weather. I assumed most convertables were leaky and would be freezing lol.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Lol mine had a little drip but I nabbed up a hardtop. Hardsog is what I've got ,very happy with it.im getting a front lip next then wheels. Are you looking to slam? I'm on stock suspension I'm gonna save for some fcm coilovers. Then on to the motor. We should start autox around here and beat on some unexpected people.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not gonna slam just yet. My driveway is hard to get in as it is. Lol. Once I move out of where I am now, I probably will. I just wanna be lower, and get a bit better handling. If you check out West KY Imports, we actually have some Auto-X events around here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, it's a pretty cool site.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts