ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I own a 2000 civic si which is up for sale in order to get myself into a miata. I really can't wait. I go to autox and see them perform very well stock and I want to get back into RWD bad.

I run Import FanatiX Car Club (www.ifxcc.com currently down for upgrades) which is based in the North East and is 90% 240sx owners.

I also run The Vinyl Shoppe (www.thevinylshoppe.com) which is my sticker, sign, banner company. It is an overgrown happy hobby.

I drift and autox so I hope to see some of you guys and gals out there when I have my car. I appreciate any insight.

-Stanley

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to the board.
Be careful here, I had the base for a smokin' CSP car, some JDM bits here a motor rebuild there and now I am looking for another Miata as a STS2 candidate.
Check out Andy Hollis' write up on GRM, and let us know if you need any help or advice.
Again welcome, from a Honda fan!
Chris

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the board.
Be careful here, I had the base for a smokin' CSP car, some JDM bits here a motor rebuild there and now I am looking for another Miata as a STS2 candidate.
Check out Andy Hollis' write up on GRM, and let us know if you need any help or advice.
Again welcome, from a Honda fan!
Chris
You must have been watching me. I tried to read the whole blog last night but was tired and my eyes were wandering so I printed it all out. All 200+ pages or so.

I am a big follower of GRM and love that they share everything.

Thanks for the welcome not all Honda fans are crud lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome!! finally some more members from NYC! I probably know some of the members from importfanatix..since i get stuff from trt and i think they post on importfanatix.

-gino
If you don't you will. We are a loose car club in the way that we have members from other clubs. It is a hangout and bartering network.

I hope to bring some more miatas to the mix when I get mine.

Do you autox yours? I run with MotorsportsNE at Giant's stadium.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts