ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here and to cars. I'm about to get my first car and it's going to be a miata. I'm pretty clueless about it except that my friend has one and it's a fun car (handles very well).

It's my first car so it won't be anything special, but it'll be my own miata so it might become special to me. Who knows, but hope I can learn more about it and get along with other enthusiasts here. :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome to Club Roadster. Most of the members here are pretty hardcore into tuning and modifying their cars but there are many members with stock or nearly stock cars who are just here to learn and enjoy discussion about the Roadster lifestyle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey 27akademiks, remember me. i think you might finally get that ride i promised you. after all this time without my miata it should finally be coming out of the shop soon. really hope to get the car out before the end of april. hope you guys setup a meet soon really want to see other miata's from the queens area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey 27akademiks, remember me. i think you might finally get that ride i promised you. after all this time without my miata it should finally be coming out of the shop soon. really hope to get the car out before the end of april. hope you guys setup a meet soon really want to see other miata's from the queens area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts